My Malayalam Blog

Please visit my Malayalam Blog at പൊത്തോപ്പുറം (http://pothoppuramjayanthan.blogspot.in)

Thursday 21 July 2022

With You, Forever



8 February 2021


I was wandering aimlessly

Without any specific destination

I stopped confused,

And longed for a direction

 

You then arrived

Like a downpour in the desert

And we offered

Unconditional love to each other

 

Together we visited many places

Met several people

 

Had three off-springs

God took away our daughter

But left us with two sons

Two daughters-in-law,

And an adorable grandson

Who give us everlasting joy.

 

We loved each other

Like sky was the limit

We enjoyed life fully

Season after season

 

During the difficult days

We held our hands together

I am there to allay your sorrows,

To succour you

Forever and ever

 

I won’t claim

There were no quarrels,

But they would vanish

Like a drizzle in the summer

I can’t quarrel with you

For you are my dearest

My love for you won’t diminish

Till I breath my last

 

Today completes four decades

Of two minds becoming one forever

I have a huge wish, hear dear,

Don’t leave me till I merge with soil.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE WRITE YOUR NAME WHILE COMMENTING.